Tuesday 5 January 2016

Living it live



Stupefied or sycophantic that 90% of us want peace in the world, perhaps 100% do, yet some have been brainwashed to believe that security in a host of resources will enrapture their soul. As Catholics I've had my share of criticism from friends and foe misguided, ignorant about what Christ is. The way we look at it, is simple. If I'm wrong and I've spent a lifetime trying to serve God and through that the immediate community I live in, my family, friends, and all those I encounter, what have I lost, nothing.....But if they are wrong, eternity in damnation is infinite. Long ago I learned to grasp the best in people, try not to gossip, as peace resides in those that don't, follow Pope Francis first rule, stop using Facebook for gossip, which after numerous inquiries would shut down 90% of users from blethering, find rejuvenation in nature, and learn to listen, for those that do instill perspicacity.

No comments:

Post a Comment